If you are interested in enrolling a family member or friend as a member of The Personal Advocacy Trust, here is what to do:
- In the first instance we recommend you have a conversation with either the Executive Director or the Advocate in your region. They will be able to answer any questions you may have, as well as give you a comprehensive background to the Trust and its work.
- Download an Enrolment Application Pack from our Resources page, or alternatively you can request that one be posted to you.
- Carefully read all of the information supplied in the Enrolment Pack. This pack contains two copies of the Enrolment Contract; one for you to keep and one for you to return.
- Post your completed Enrolment Contract and payment details to:
PO Box 25118
- After receiving payment and the completed Enrolment Contract, you will receive a letter and receipt confirming your enrolment, followed by a phone call to initiate the first visit with your Advocate.
- You can now enjoy peace of mind knowing that your family member will receive Advocacy and support for as long as they live.